Do It! Do It!

Long story short, this isn't ready to be published as is. You'll just get bombed.

Upon playing the game it's pretty apparent the obstacles are pretty much impassable, as the main character(?) cannot jump over 2 squares. With that, there is virtually nothing to do but explore the 35 or so tiles of land you are given while painstakingly jumping them at the hill in the middle, one at a time. Gameplay time: 30 seconds.

Make the squares smaller and allow players to jump over 2 squares or more. I'm guessing the fact you can't really jump over anything is a programming error overlooked. Also, add some more pizzazz! Your music is fine (god I love NG's portals) but go for more graphics.

Show me how it goes when you're finished, since this seemed pretty sweet at a first glance. Just... you can't really do anything.

Music Quest Music Quest

LOVE.

Word. I have a feeling I am going to become very familiar with this little applet right here. Thank you for creating this. :D

Age of War 2 Age of War 2

Hey, HEY.

Respect waterflame, he's been around here more than twice as long as you guys and makes the best music in NG. It's a good song anyways.

Santa vs Jack Santa vs Jack

WOOTZ!!! =)^.^(=

This game is awesome! Even though the instructions are confusing, you figure out the controls quickly... it's hard to explain. Also, the fact that the scroll thingy will go up and down instead of Santa sometimes is not pleasant.

Save Santa Save Santa

WHEE!!!

Wow... impressive! This is the best game I've ever played! and nice animation on the blocks, too. Did you use Adobe PhotoShop CS3 V 1.03 Extended?

Santa's Cannon Santa's Cannon

FUN FOR 5 MIN

This game was fun, but only for about 5 minutes. Try working on interesting your player, and make the controls easier to be discovered.