Starbound Starbound

I've fallen in love with your music. Again.

Ruined World Ruined World

I can only sit in awe as I listen to this creation... you can truly imagine the story and feel the instruments penetrating your heart. The presentation is so, so nice.

There are a few areas that sound like they were mixed a bit awkwardly, but they don't hold back the mastery and beauty this piece exudes.

Stadler responds:

Wow, thanks for the amazing response! I double-thank you for also showing where I could use improvement. I'm still trying to figure out how to make it sound like a real orchestra. I find the mixing/mastering to be much more difficult than the writing itself. It will come with experience though, I hope! If you or anyone else reading this has any detailed suggestions, I'd be glad to hear you out!

I'm really happy you enjoyed it. Keep on listening!

Unending Horizon Unending Horizon

There are a lot of little gems hidden inside this song's melody and it's mixed really well imo! (But what authority do I have on mixing? Less than zero, probably.)
The middle part where it becomes less happy and makes heavier use of minor chords/melody sounds REALLY nice.
Something you probably recognize is that the song ends rather abruptly. Recently, I've been trying to either get rid of those or wrap them so it loops nicely -- it's better if someone else considers using your music for a submission. (which I understand happened to you on this piece! Congratulations!)

Frankly, your style is very addicting to my ears. Now I feel like sifting through your entire collection again!

OpenLight responds:

Glad to hear from you! I appreciate what you said in your review. Hopefully, I can start putting out more music soon!

Koto Box Koto Box

I love your style.

pftq responds:

Thanks

8-Bit Halloween 8-Bit Halloween

Genuinely sweet af. I love this to death.

PhatBoiJ responds:

Thanks man!

Awakened from Cryosleep Awakened from Cryosleep

Amazing. When I stumbled upon this song on YouTube, I was genuinely surprised.

You're certainly stretching your wings farther and farther, for your song to appear in video up there. I love your style.

_Breathless_ Edit _Breathless_ Edit

I never wrote a review for this in the past, but I want to let you know that this is easily among my favorite songs of all time on Newgrounds. Amazing song. You took your melody and did stuff with it in admirable pacing and progression.

8bit game music 8bit game music

Never delete anything you create! Rule number one of creating anything. You'd do best to remember that while on Newgrounds territory. ;)

Yes, there's a lack of flowing between the double melodies at 0:35, but I think that everything else in this song is pretty great! I look forward to other songs you make in the future!

pawiqe responds:

Teaenk u ;)

KH Blast Away Remix KH Blast Away Remix

Holy shit the bassline eargasm uauugh and then that moment at 0:36 i cannot type in complete sentences this is so amazing marry me

But this seriously well-done! All of these instruments that I hear make me so jealous of your ability. I love your take on this song. Definitely a download.

Depths - [8-bit] Depths - [8-bit]

Wow, I love the reverb and how the song builds up. At 0:20, the bass melody that just halted everything else gave off a really badass vibe... this song is an amazing work. I love it!

There is really no criticism that can be given, other than that it's not perfectly tailored for a video game scenario because the level of energy it gives off fluctuates throughout the song. But I can still imagine it in a game quite well, even as I say that!

Coffee-Break responds:

Thanks a lot! I really appreciate it. :)