arcade montage arcade montage

Not bad.

For your second flash, this is great. The animations are pretty good if not disturbing, and I have to give you credit, because Adobe Flash is so hard to work with. 6/10, 3/5.

-Drew6464

Gone Too Far Too Gone Too Far Too

Song... can't.... get..... out....

FUCK THIS, I'M GOING TO HOGWARTS. Nice flash, this is effing awesome.

Minecraft Pals Minecraft Pals

I LOVE MINECRAFT!

You should really play it. No, it's notreally all the rage, but it should be MORE than all of the rage and more. It's freaking awesome! Go play it. Go play it nao.

JohnnyUtah responds:

NO (seriously, I won't) (i dont have the time)

Do It! Do It!

Long story short, this isn't ready to be published as is. You'll just get bombed.

Upon playing the game it's pretty apparent the obstacles are pretty much impassable, as the main character(?) cannot jump over 2 squares. With that, there is virtually nothing to do but explore the 35 or so tiles of land you are given while painstakingly jumping them at the hill in the middle, one at a time. Gameplay time: 30 seconds.

Make the squares smaller and allow players to jump over 2 squares or more. I'm guessing the fact you can't really jump over anything is a programming error overlooked. Also, add some more pizzazz! Your music is fine (god I love NG's portals) but go for more graphics.

Show me how it goes when you're finished, since this seemed pretty sweet at a first glance. Just... you can't really do anything.

Music Quest Music Quest

LOVE.

Word. I have a feeling I am going to become very familiar with this little applet right here. Thank you for creating this. :D

Age of War 2 Age of War 2

Hey, HEY.

Respect waterflame, he's been around here more than twice as long as you guys and makes the best music in NG. It's a good song anyways.

Starbound Starbound

I've fallen in love with your music. Again.

Ruined World Ruined World

I can only sit in awe as I listen to this creation... you can truly imagine the story and feel the instruments penetrating your heart. The presentation is so, so nice.

There are a few areas that sound like they were mixed a bit awkwardly, but they don't hold back the mastery and beauty this piece exudes.

Stadler responds:

Wow, thanks for the amazing response! I double-thank you for also showing where I could use improvement. I'm still trying to figure out how to make it sound like a real orchestra. I find the mixing/mastering to be much more difficult than the writing itself. It will come with experience though, I hope! If you or anyone else reading this has any detailed suggestions, I'd be glad to hear you out!

I'm really happy you enjoyed it. Keep on listening!

Unending Horizon Unending Horizon

There are a lot of little gems hidden inside this song's melody and it's mixed really well imo! (But what authority do I have on mixing? Less than zero, probably.)
The middle part where it becomes less happy and makes heavier use of minor chords/melody sounds REALLY nice.
Something you probably recognize is that the song ends rather abruptly. Recently, I've been trying to either get rid of those or wrap them so it loops nicely -- it's better if someone else considers using your music for a submission. (which I understand happened to you on this piece! Congratulations!)

Frankly, your style is very addicting to my ears. Now I feel like sifting through your entire collection again!

OpenLight responds:

Glad to hear from you! I appreciate what you said in your review. Hopefully, I can start putting out more music soon!

Annika Annika

WOOT.

Alvin Hew, you are awesome. Struck gold again.